Wednesday, May 4, 2011

a Short Study of Light

A Short Study of Light.












Dear Marie,

Its been a while, since we last corresponded, and since then, alot, has seemingly happened, that I very much wish, to disclose to you. Its been a while, since I last set foot in London, and my journeys have taken me far and wide, and into the very heart of India, itself. I did tell you of course, of what my travels would entail, and as far as I can tell, I have met with the success, I was anticipating. I am writing to you from Nairobi, Kenya, and as I do this I am seated, in a Tent, away from civilization perhaps, and with a madjack American too, by the name of Jack, to keep me company. Its been a while since I have had, a good rest, but I am pleased to see that, the powers of the Queen (Victoria), do extend to these realms [as I have met, more than one Victorian, since I last arrived at this destination].

Life is very much pleasant Marie, and having come to know Jack well, I must say that London, seems rather
blase, to the beauty Kenya has to offer. My journeys, have taken me to, the very depths of India itself, Israel, Oman, and finally now Marie, Kenya. Since then, I have learn't more, than I did expect really, and, I will below reveal some, of what, I did learn on my travels.

As I had told you when, we last met for Lunch in London, that Dr. Stephen Ainsworth (of the Kerrigan Research Institute) [and one of the Queens, most prestigious Research Institutes too], did ask me, to travel to the Middle East, to perform an analytical study really, on the most strangest of subjects: Light. I truly had no inkling too, as to what he did expect of me, but further conversation did, reveal unto me, his ambitions to actually perform, a detailed study of Light, in a manner that perhaps rivaled, that of the Egyptians. I had no idea really, what to say to him when, he made this known to me, but without too much reservation really, he actually stated that, many in his circle did, believe, that the very study of Light, to be the very next frontier really, in Scientific Research. Again, another blank look on my part, as to me, it all seemed to be, rather Esoteric in nature, and something one would most probably associate, with an Indian Swami for instance (and not, the Kerrigan Research Institute mind you).

Its been a rather wild excursion really, and Jack, did happen to introduce me, to the most loveliest of Women here in Kenya (a Josephine), and surprisingly enough, one of the most beautiful Victorian women, I have ever set my eyes on. Yet still Marie, what did really surprise me, was my chance meeting with, a rather pernacious chap, who in many ways appeared to be Omani, but very much too, showed Italian, French, and even too, English idiosyncrasies, and on learning more of him, arrived at the revelation really, that he was actually, a Mohammedan [the Mohammedans Marie, believed a Sect too, are not really so according to Ted, but a people, who believe in living life, the very way, Prophet Muhammed would have lived it out himself]. It was Ted though Marie, that did surprise me by exposing to me, the very fact, that Europeans too, did have their very own extensive, Knowledge and study, of Light (and something that made, the subject, of more interest, to me).

Why Light you might ask Marie? At the very least, it would help us understand ourselves better, from a Psychic, and Psychological point of view too (thats what at the very least, I did muster, from the Indians really). To make though, this clearer, in an interesting way perhaps, is to associate our Psychological selves, from an understanding perhaps too even, of associating our God/Conscious selfs with, Light itself (perhaps too, a concept to difficult to understand, but I will explain this to you much better, when we both do next meet). Our, Psychic selfs though, does speak of Marie, of what Ted actually did reveal to me, that we (as the Romans did believe too even), did constitute of what, they called, Corporeal and Incorporeal bodies. A further explanation did reveal too, that the very ideas of Unveiling, or Revealing things, lay with our Psychic bodies, and the very idea too, of understanding Light spiritually, with regards, to this all.

I will not perhaps antagonize you, with all the details on the above, but will expose to you though, what my Research has uncovered really, with regards to why the study of Light, is perhaps of paramount importance, to our very survival on this Earth (as its study does reveal, the very fact, that Knowledge as 'timely' perhaps, is highly correlated with, the understanding of Light itself) [that in many ways Marie really, the study of Light can help even, perhaps rather easily too, predict, an Earthquake or Fire even].

It was while in Israel Marie, where I did happen to, meet a Jewish Scholar (though privately a Sufi), by the name, of Josef-Ben Moshe, who on inviting me to have a cup of tea with him, did furtherly engage me, in what I sought to seek out for myself [why study Light]. It was then that, he broached open the topic, of what the Islamics refer to as, Umma. According to him Marie, Umma, is a rather difficult topic as in many ways really, it speaks of talk (and understanding), of God himself too. I did not know, what to make, of all this, thinking the Rabbi, would enter, into a sermon perhaps, on God, while abruptly too, mentioning, Light. It was not to be so Marie, as he did surprise me with, his Scientific background, when he shortly explained Umma, as God, not only manifest, in the form of Light, but this Light too, taking the form, of various proportions really [Light Marie, as manifest Psychologically and Psychically too, in the form of Indepth Knowledge, Visibility, Clarity, or even Depth itself too, but as the Rabbi did explain, Umma, was infinite in its manifestation, as God very much too is]. It was however, his broaching again of, the way the Greeks, perceived Light, that made my ears peak, as in many ways really, I believed this Marie, to be what, Dr. Ainsworth, did truly, expect of me. According to the Rabbi [Josef-Ben Moshe], the Greeks did perceive Light, in the form, of a single, Ray. Knowing this myself to be true, I waited rather patiently, as he did too explain, that for the Greeks, Light was perceived really, from how developed, our Visual Systems really were. That really Marie, our Visual Systems are not, simply described by our 5 senses, but actually too, by our expressing of the three primal Archetypes, of the Joker, Trickster and Magician, and even too really, our ability to, access, the Paranormal even [all this, alongside the Gods we worshiped as Deities, influencing strongly, the very way, Light, very much interacted with, our Visual Systems]. Perhaps rather stringent in explanation too Marie, but it all made so much sense, as in many ways really, our ability to be Scientific Geniuses, is tied strongly to how, we actually do see things (or perhaps even really, how Reality, is actually exposed to us), as based very much on, how, the Trickster Archetype in us, interacts, with our Visual Systems, and in finality too, how our viewing of Reality, is based on how, then Light, interacts, with our Visual System too. It totally did make for sense Marie, and not too much later on, the Rabbi, seeing the open smile on my face, bade me goodbye soon after, and off again I was, to my very next, destination.

My next stop happened to be, India, whereupon I was met, at my arrival point, by a tour guide of sorts, who sought to take me, to my next point-of-meet. I though truly Marie, did not know what to expect of my journey, as I actually arrived at, my destination, about four days later [and totally bewildered too, at my surroundings, and of India, as, a Civilization]. My stay in India Marie, was not as fruitful as I thought it would be, and after all the energy expended too, in reaching, my point-of-meet. A Swami from a Temple nearby, did indulge me, in Indian beliefs on Light itself. To say the least Marie, not too impressed, and especially too, after my tiresome travel, as all the Swami had to say to me, was already known based on, my own previous, Individual Research. He did however have, some interesting inputs, revealing, but not either too, when he stated perhaps, how China's Body of Knowledge (Scientific even), is all truly based only, on Umma actually, and the Conscious self in the form of, Clarity. I always believed China, a great Civilization but on hearing this, truly realized, that the Islamics, were perhaps in all truly, much greater, than they were. His talk, of the African Jungles and the beliefs, of its natives, did shock me a little, as he did explain that, they too, envisioned Light, in the form of Umma perhaps (and Conscious states too), based highly on, Light envisioned as Depth [why this is shocking Marie is because it is my understanding truly that, after the Swami's explanation that is, that alot, of the Fiction based works available, in London today, are actually based on, Individuals, operating from the very belief, of God/Light, in the form of Depth really] [Shocking, as this very much states that, London today might very well be, an African Society, of a sort really]. Though not totally pleased at all, with my learning of all this, as I did too, very much believe (at the back of my mind really), this step of my travels, to be a waste of time, we did then however though, engage each other, in an interesting debate perhaps, of what constituted Light itself, as with, conceptualizing it really. It was then that he took me, on a rather wild journey, of Secret Societies, Templars even, Jesuits too, and the secret Knowledge they had, acquired, based actually on, the very study itself, of Light [as with conceptualizing it really Marie]. All this, is rather obvious really, as the way we interact with Light, Psychologically perhaps, tells us of whom we are, and whom others are really; Interacting though, with Light Psychically Marie, tells us, of our surroundings, and environments too even. Easily said Marie, but the question still remains how, does this interaction, really occur too? From what I could garner from, the longwinded conversation we did have, and based too, on my very own Research also, Feedback Loops (both Positive and Negative), did influence really, how, not only our Psychic, and Psychological selfs, interacted with Light, but also too on very much, how, we did truly, conceptualize Light itself. Days later, I left India feeling happy with myself, at doing this, but not anticipating really, that leaving India would, prove, to be much, of a greater difficulty, than actually entering it. It did happen though Marie, and within days really I found myself, boarding a Ship that, would eventually take me, to the Sultanate of Oman.

On arriving in Oman I could not, but help, to be pleased, with myself as the Ship's Journey too, have proved, rather amicable as I was kept, entertained really, by the rather interesting and wild too, tales, of both a Swahili and Omani ship crew, telling really, of Asia as most, never truly, know it: familiarly. In Oman, I stopped to gaze at the wonderful City, of Muscat, ancient, but also surprisingly enough, somewhat Victorian even [as with the Residence I did happen, to stay in]. It was while still in Oman, some days later that is, when, I was notified that, a certain Arab Gent, sought to have recourse with me. I did not know what to expect, as the Moslems in the land, don't take to fondly perhaps, to outsiders to it. His name turned out to be, Abdel Mahmoud Al-Sharif, and on meeting him, was rather surprised too, by his rather Stoic nature (as he after all, was the one, who, wanted to meet me). He asked of me, what it was, I was doing in Oman, and I stated to him, I was actually really, on my way out of the Country, and headed to infact, into Kenya itself. On hearing this he eventually, sought to engage me, in conversation that did infact, turn out to be fruitful really. As we strode along the streets of Muscat (and rather modern too, as lined also Marie, with Streetlamps surprisingly enough), everyone seemed to make way for us, as Mr. Mahmoud, was a rather wealthy Merchant, in Oman. He told me of Oman, and its history and with time, as we spoke really, he did discern that, I was actually truly Victorian, as based on my responses, and thinking too really. His knowledge of Victorian Society, did prove to be rather shocking perhaps, and I never did fully understand how, he knew so much of us until, the American I had told you about, a Jack, mentioned that Victorian Materiality, actually did originate from, Oman really. Surprising and shocking to me perhaps, but it was mentioned too that, the original Victorian Suit, is an Islamic invention and not, European. On further talk, an evening later, and after a meal too, he did learn of my Research, upon which then he sought, to add, further more on it really. His talk really too, was on the rather difficult and perhaps, interesting too, study really of how, the Egyptians did conceptualize, Light [he seemed rather shocked, that no mention really, of Egypt, was, in my Research]. According to Mr. Mahmoud Marie, Light in the Egyptian Mind, consisted actually, of Conscious Matter. I did not know what to say of this, as this revelation did not actually, fully register in my mind. The very idea, of Light as being alive, and driven too, by Awareness in all, just seemed out of, my levels, of comprehension. Mr. Mahmoud though Marie, did explain this much better when he stated, that Light, can transform itself, into, Matter (as based on Thought), and that Self-Awareness, and Awareness too, consisted really, of our levels of accessing, Thought, Principle, and Practise even, as based truly, on our Minds. I did not know what to say of this, as his definition of Self-Awareness and Awareness, was rather distant too, from the Asian definition of such (which speaks really of, Conscious states), and what though, was highly debatable was his, definition, of Matter itself [it differing from, the European conceptualization of such, as of it being really, Physical, while Mr. Mahmoud did claim Matter, to actually be, some form of, ether, or black matter even]. All this, did prove rather difficult on my part though, and I sought, not too think to deeply on it, as it did jumble my mind somewhat (making everything out there too, rather unclear really).

Days later I did leave Oman, guided out of it, by none other than Jack the American, and very much too also, on a Plane too. We flew into Kenya, and after a short stay in Nairobi, we eventually again did leave for, a place Jack pronounced as, being
Naivasha. It was there to my surprise Marie, that I did find the, Victorian world, to be rather fully functional, and with a rather even active, Social life. The Victorians here Marie, are of a different mold to us, and speak of things, that we speak of really, in our free times. They are rather, Psychological and even Sociological too in their ways, and what truly does differentiate us, is our obsession with Art, and theirs, with Music. It was while enjoying all this, with all forms of madcaps, popping in now and then, that I did find myself engaged again, in a conversation perhaps truly, with the Mohammedan fella I spoke of above, by the name of Ted. He arrived in Naivasha after, I got there, having come straight in, from Saudi Arabia and, as we spoke mentionables too, we eventually later on did have, an interesting intercourse perhaps, with his doing really, all the talking too, as he explained (and told to me even), that the Europeans did have, their very own, conceptualizations, of Light itself. I was knowledgeable of this but not really either Marie, as most European talk of Light to me, is rather Romantic in view really. Ted though, put that all to rest as his talk really, spoke of the Scottish Freemasons, the Roman Civilization, and finally even, European Philosophical thought, on all this.

He began by talking on, the Scottish Freemasons and their, conceptualizing of Light, in the form really, of a Beam. This was made more interesting by his, explanation, that it was infact really, the splitting of the Beam, via a Prism, that was of interest really. That in all Marie, splitting White light, into its various components, via, a Prism, allows us, to study different materials (Psychologically and Psychically), based on, the belief that, putting such material, under Red light for instance, does reveal, different knowledge about it, from studying it, under, blue light for instance. All this too, based on a full understanding of what, constituted, shape, texture and colour too even. While taking that in, he did continue though, on talk too, of the Roman Civilization, and their conceptualizing of Light really, in the form of waves (and as constituting really too, of many Light Rays together), and interestingly enough too, based on studying Light, as wave, from the perspectives, of Reflection and Diffusion too, and this really too being, the very basis, of Light interacting with us, from, a Psychological and Psychic, perspective too. He then too went on Marie, to speak of Europe surprisingly to me really, as he did speak of, their conceptualizing Light, as being based on, a Study, of its said Properties (such as ambience, or of hues even), and the very idea/fact of, putting different materials, under certain said ambiences or hues really, of said imperceptibility, to in all even help reveal in them, Knowledge really, and about the materials studied. I did not know what to say of this, being of Swiss origins, but he did state, it was the French really, that engaged in such Research. To make it even more clearer Marie, he stated that, it was the French, who discovered the Diffraction, and Refraction of Light, with this knowledge too, being used really, from a Psychological and, Psychic perspective too, respectively.

It was however finally Marie, hours later though, when, he did speak of, what he clearly termed, Italian Civilization, as it too having, its very own conceptualizations of Light. Shocking to say the least Marie, as he did mention that, Italian Knowledge Basis', did rival those of Greece, and the Islamic Civilizations even, as the Italians, actually had Marie, not one or two, but actually, three, different conceptualizations of Light. Shocked I was truly to say the least Marie, as he further explained really, that European Philosophy, is truly Italian and not French [and that without a true grasp, of Italian Society & Civilization, I could never truly, know myself, as, a European].

He began speaking first on, the Italian conceptualization of Light, as based on, the Light Spectrum. The very belief Marie, that Light extends to realms beyond, our Visual Systems, and consisting too, of an X-ray range too even, within this spectrum, which too can be used really, to study material of any kind, by for instance putting it under, X-ray vision for example. He then went on, to speak of a conceptualization of Light, that he termed, Nuova Vita (and in excellent Italian too), that he also stated too, was rather similar, to Umma, with the main difference being really, that
Nuova Vita was similar, to conceptualizing White Light, in its various forms, of Brightness for example [that yellow White Light Marie, revealed different Knowledge, of something, than pure White Light did]. This too Marie, spoke of seeing something truly, from its Virtues, or what Ted best termed, 'Tensile Strength' really [and all this perhaps too even, not too different in some ways, from the Indian search of Visibility, as based on putting something, under pressure, strain and stress even]. Finally, he then somewhat astoundingly spoke of, what he referred to as, Italian Freemasonry. A Freemasonry, totally unknown really in Europe, but highly associated with Italian Religious Art, and a Freemasonry too that, pretty much had its very own, conceptualization of Light too. A conceptualization of Light Marie, based on what some call, the colour wheel, and the belief really, that Light (White Light that is), is made up simply of, three main colours [Red, Green and Blue]. He claimed this too, to be a rather powerful, conceptualization of Light, as it in many ways spoke of, the merging of these three colours, in different proportions and, the putting of a material of interest, to be studied/scrutinized, under such conditions too, and Knowledge accessed too, via the ability of one to strongly access, Thought, Principle and Practise, as based really on, Italian Religious Art. In many ways really too he said, the very basis of some, of the Esoteric Knowledge associated with, famed Italian Artists such as, Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio. Italian Religious Art he claims too Marie, equals or even surpasses, that of Egypts even.

On the very next day though, this Ted, left Naivasha (as they call it), as he appeared in all ways really, not to be interested on the Scene at hand. I on the otherhand Marie, have every intention of staying longer, for the next two or three months perhaps even, as I wish really, to engage more on the Victorian Society at hand, and in many ways too, see it as a means of rest, after my rather long travels, before my heading back, to London. I believe though, this letter should reach your hands, before my arrival as such. But until then though Marie, do take care of yourself, and we shall do Lunch as always, upon my arrival back, as I do expect, to hear of the latest in the revelry, that is London today. But yet again Marie, until then, bless you, and may God too, bless the Queen.

Bye Marie.


Anthony

Sir Anthony Tennyson
The Kerrigan Research Institute
39 Victoria Street
LONDON EC1Y 8SY
UNITED KINGDOM

--------------------------------------------

To Ted:
Music inspired by the Music, of the Mohammedan Sect in Oman [and as based too on, Sufi/Italian Religious Dance]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErgQe72Zxwk