Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Relationship Design with Cindy Crawford

I am not the kind of person, to rush into a relationship, without seeing, its dynamics. I have been lucky, with regards to relationships, because people, tend to think, I am married. I tend to be very composed, in public. These same people, also, always confide to me, about their marriages, when asked; and the final amendment, tends to be always the same: "Don't get married." I know, that most people in relationships, tend to be kind of depressed, because I can sense these things. The relationship goes stale, and even becomes awkward.

This is the main reason, I model relationships, and attempt to see their dynamics. I think I am good at this. I have one such model, i intend to live out, one day. It has its basis, on Truth and Dare. I seek the Truth, she does the Dare.

Me: They say, you were at x_x the other night?
Her: -silence-

Her: I need you, to do x_x for me.
Me: .................why?


I kind of figure, it would work well that way, as she would seek, to become, a paragon of Truth, and Beauty. I, on the otherhand, would seek, to become, a symbol of Excellence, a Trooper. A true Knight and Queen relationship. There will be no marriage certificate in this, none; nada.

Yet every relationship, needs its materiality, a more or less, physical structure of some kind, to support it. I am thinking, 'the Office', as in, 'the Office of the President, of the United States of America." Its just the same thing really, but different. There will be an office, to get everything sorted out, a limo, or better yet, a carriage. Carriages are cool. There will be press conferences, and luncheons, with dignitaries, who support the Dare.

Many relationships, tend to fall apart, due to awkwardness. They have no, existing, communications protocol. People just talk to each other, until the talk dies off, then they kind of separate. I believe in designing, a communications protocol, for any relationship. I am thinking, ribaldry, as the basis of communication. The kind seen, in the Shakespearean world. A way, of seeking out, the truth. I think, its the new thing. Many out there, still use teasing, but thats really old fashioned. There are some, who even use, roasting, as the basis, of communication. Its weird like that. I can see myself, creeping up, into her boudoir, to see whats up. Thats kinda how, it will work.