Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tyra Banks vs. Naomi Campbell

One of the most interesting pieces, of television, I have witnessed, in recent years, was the promulgation, by Tyra Banks, against Naomi Campbell. I was rather shocked, to find, that Tyra Banks, went as far, as clearing the stage, off any observers. It was shocking, and for a moment, I thought, I was in, Idi Amins, Africa. It all appeared to me, that Tyra, was out to put Naomi, on the spot. She hoped to corner her, and deal a blow, that would make, Naomi Campbell, crumble. It did not happen. Naomi Campbell, sat through the whole thing, with a 'watchu talkin about willis', look. I believed her. Tyra on the other hand, was adamant, in her case, and in the way, she said it; "You saaaaaiiidd..." is how she went, or, "You diiiiiiidd...", and after sometime, I started to believe, Tyra, was out on a mission, of some kind.

It never did appear to me, that Naomi Campbell, had a temper, of any kind. She seemed almost solemn, and softly well spoken. I had heard tales, about Naomi Campbell, that seemed believable, but not palpable. They once said, she attacked, an attendant, with a phone. The way, the media said it, made one believe, she was using, an old, rotary dial phone. And I was like, "where do you get such phones, other than in Africa?" The tale, just did not seem, believable. Tyra, however, was not easy, to put down. She told, the now absent audience, rather than viewers, that Naomi Campbell, used to corner her, backstage, at many a fashion show, and practically, terrorize her. Apparently, no one, really witnessed, any of this. They were dark corners, and supposedly, well hidden. I know something, about, fashion shows, having watched many a time, Fashion TV, the thirty minute edition. They often show, the backstage. The backstage, at any fashion show, is usually, a very big room, or hall really, with dressing tables, all lined out. A big, square room. I don't see no dark corners: but Tyra, somewhat made it seem, that the backstage, was very much, a maze.

Having analysed this as such, I don't see, any case, against Naomi Campbell, and I believe, that any such accusations, by Tyra, should be filed, under what it really is: crap-o-crap.