Friday, July 16, 2010

Little miss muffet



Kaet Bakingsail [kate beckin-sale], is reportedly said, to have a secret crush. (I heard this down, the rumor mill). According to sources, out there, it is said, that Kaet, has a secret crush, on, who would have guessed it, Claude Makelele. She thinks, Kaet, that Claude, Makelele, is a football hottie. It has been reported, too, that, she has been trying, to find, one of his football jerseys, without much success. Due to all this, she is kind of, broken hearted.

I once knew, a person, like Kaet. I happened, to take, some, course-like seminars, with her. And from, the very first time, that I saw her, I kinda knew, she was trouble; I could even say, I felt, endangered. In time though, we kinda, developed, an interesting, relationship, nonformal though, of me, looking her up, and down, and she, looking back, as if, I was the crazy one. I know psychology, and I know, trouble, when I see it. With time though, I started realizing, and knowing, what I was dealing with. This scholastic chick, as I profiled her, I noticed, was kind of, bipolar, in her ways. And her bipolarity, was of interest, to me, as at one end, she was very much, like, the big bad wolf, of the three little pigs, fame. Most people, don't know much, about, the big bad wolf, as a psychological, profile. They just think, he's a big bad wolf. The big bad wolf, is often, presented, in two ways: in one way, he has blue trunks on, and very much looks, like a, murderer. In other accounts, the big bad wolf, is shown, to be, partly naked; he's kind of, like a killer. The big bad wolf though, is kind of, misunderstood. In truth, and reality, he is very much, concisely said, to be, an opportunist, of the highest order. In that regard, he lives, in a world, of endless opportunity [a time construct], which he pounces on, mercilessly. If one though, was to attempt, to create, a balance, to all this, in an attempt, to understand, how, the big bad wolf, came to be, they would realize, that the opposite polarity, that of, infinite probable opportunity [a space construct], very much belongs, to a little pig. And that was, very much what, she was, this scholastic chick, I was dealing with; I noticed, when all alone, she was very much, a little pig. When around others, she became, kind of, a big bad wolf. All this, truly due, to the fact, that she was, a pampered little brat, while growing up; thats really what, she was.


It was then, upon analyzing everything, fruitfully, to the detail, that I decided, to find, a solution, to all this. It was then, upon certain research, that I came, to a conclusion [startling]; if I could, make her, want to, desire me, sexually [there are many out there, who think, I am really really sexy (yeah); really], I could gain control, of all this. I did this, I set out, to set, her loins on fire, on any thought, about me, on her part. It was a game; if she cornered me, she could well, very much, sink, her fangs, into me [sexually speaking]. I successfully did this, I believe, for with time, I noticed, she started attempting, to create opportunity [ a space-time construct]. Her bipolarity, was with time, I believe, cured. She is now, a normal person, in many ways.

France, is a nation really, of crooky people. Crooky people, are kind of, opportunists. They see, opportunity, and like, the big bad wolf, attempt, to pounce on it. That's what makes, French people, confusing, to many. At one end, they are like, little pigs [singing french rap songs]. On the other end, they are like, big bad wolfs, and elitist. Thats kinda how, it is, in France. Thats where, though, the likes, of Claude Makelele, start to be, what they call, Francaise. Francaise, is a state of being, that characterizes, modern France, and should not be confused, with Francois [old France]. Being Francaise, is being saintly, and when one, is saintly, in France, one finds, that all doors, open up, for one. Thats kinda how, it is, in France, but not. Charles de Gaulle, was the last, Francois, in France, minus, Gerard Depardieu. Well, with that said, thats France, in a nutshell.