Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Madeleine

Many out there, have probably heard, of Princess Madeleine, of Sweden [the Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland], and really, due to, she, having become, a media personality, often compared, to the late, Princess Diana. I though, don't really see, the comparison, as Princess Madeleine, kinda looks, like a fat, cheshire cat, to me. Thats just me though. The European media, on the otherhand, would make one believe, that Princess Madeleine, is the coolest, and even hottest, person, in all of Sweden. I kinda differ, in all this; I think, Robyn, is much cooler. Even though, in all, I have still somewhat, "followed", Princess Madeleine. The Princess, often, accompanies, her mum, the Queen, in performing, social work, internationally, under the name, of the Swedish Royal Family. They kinda do, good work, but its not, really, beneficial, based on my understanding, of the world, out there. I think, they can do more, better. If I was the Princess, I would travel, to America, and buyout, as much, self-help stuff, as I can. I would then, go back, to Sweden, Stockholm, the Royal Palace, and begin, to read through it all. The end goal really, would be to take, all that stuff, and kinda, institutionalize it. Thats really, what, is needed, out there, in the world. People need help, not foreign aid, or loans and donations, but lots of, self-help. The Swedes, kind of know, about self-help, from a cultural perspective, and Princess Madeleine, could become, really famous, and reknowed, doing, this kind of stuff. Nobody, will ever mention, France again [minus Napoleon]. Lots of prestige in this, and I kinda think, its a good idea, and thats why, I am putting it out, there.

You also, have, Prince Carl Philip [the Duke of Värmland], whom I think, is kind of, an interesting, and engaging, personality, french wise. Knowing something, about Sweden, is that, its kind of, has become, culturally decrepit, as most, of the rest, of Europe. I however think, the Prince, is kinda intelligent, historically wise, and even, personality wise. I think, he would be, a genius, in creating, Cultural knowledge, for thats what, Sweden, really needs. Its culture, has kind of fallen, and now consists, really, of posh nightclubs, with a mecca, in a place, known as, Stureplan. This needs to change, and I think, Carl Philip, is the person, to bring about, this change.

Finally, you have, the Crown Princess, Princess Victoria [the Duchess of Västergötland], whom along, with the King, are kinda, really political. If I was an advisor, to the Royal family, I would hope, that the King, take a more important role, in European politics. Europe, is kinda messed up; most who visit it, know this. And when you point this out, the Europeans, always, if not really always, point up north, and kinda say, "We've got Sweden". Sweden, is the symbol, of civility, in a Europe, torn apart, by dissidence, on whom, they are, politically. Immigration issues, cultural invasion, religious bias, and the likes. For the King, I believe, I would take, advantage, of all those fingers, pointing north, to tell them, what to do. Thats kinda how, I see it. Its like Europeans, want to be, like Sweden, institutionally, and don't know, why, Swedens institutions, work well. One word: English [the old kind; British won't do]. Sounds crazy, but the Swedes, run their institutions, in English. One might think, it does not matter, but it does. Try running, an Institution, in American slang, and see what happens. As for the Crown Princess, I believe, she would best, take over, Swedens, political institutions. She would know, something, about them.

Thats Sweden folks.