Thursday, November 17, 2011

To Uma (Thurman)

Link



Madame:

It is of the greatest surprise, that I find myself again, getting involved, in your matters truly. The last time I remember seeing you, was before, the night of the Revolution itself, and to be frank and honest, I did spend time looking for you, amongst the mayhem, that would now sweep, Paris in all really. The search was not to be fruitful, and on giving up (something I never truly do), I sought to engage in all, in other pursuits, that would actually involve, the soon to be named, First Consul General, or Napolean himself actually.

You on the otherhand, appear to have done well for yourself. I happened to catch you as they now say, in a 'flick', that they called, Kill Bill, which had you, prancing around, with a Mahommetan Sword, and killing, just about everybody and anything, you came across. Now they say again, a third Kill Bill is soon, 'to be released' (as they so tend to speak today really); it just boggles me Madame, for how many more do you have to kill, before you do say 'enough!'? And if its your choice to kill, why not kill the right people for I am sure, I could come up, with a suitable list for all this.

My sojourn in France, would not last too long after Revolution itself; my relationship with the First Consul having gone sour, I decided in all, to return to Italy, but this again, would not happen actually, as with time too again really, I found myself, following the First Consul himself, to Mauritius actually, to in all investigate, what I believed truly, to be his nefarious activities there actually (and in the name of France itself too really).

Interestingly enough, I do see that a certain Madame Lafayette, who was amongst the King's Party, and on the night even, before the Revolution itself, is amongst us again, and masquerading too, as one Carla Gugino actually. A surprise I say, to me even perhaps, but to you maybe in all, the order of business as seen actually today really, as this Madame Lafayette I can say truly, is not to be too trusted, as she is not, the real Carla Gugino herself (and a former acquaintance too, of mine actually).

Your beauty in many ways Madame remains the same, but your stature I have seen, has faltered, and with the general climate of the World today, it is not conducive in all really, for any of my activities, to follow through in all really (despite all the money even, I might have, at my disposal actually). How then, should i best theorize this distance, that now lays grandly even, between us actually (and so as to appease myself in all really): Montague and Capulet perhaps, Brun and White, or maybe even truly, Napoleanic and Post-Napoleanic? The theories are many in substance and quantity in all actually, but I can't seem to find one truly, that could break this spell in all, that seems, to just lay truly, between us actually (and as a great divide even). There is an evil in the air itself, which intelligence even I perceive, cannot just seem, to lay bare to waste actually.

What more now to say, than probably to put forth in all, an invitation truly, to visit Kenia actually, and hopefully, have this spell broken to pieces, and with my belief even, that the Swedes, could very well make all this possible. After all, if America (and a place too, where they do equate Intellectual Thought with the Locomotive itself), then I surely don't see why not, you would not want to visit Kenia in all too really. The offer has been put forward Madame, it is for you now, to accept it, and with time even, a congratulatory celebration perhaps, for having made it through, these rather even, macabre times truly, which we have all, been living through actually. And as a final thought now again truly, all I can say is that, if you allow yourself to be involved, in this Kill Bill franchise as they so term it, then i surely see why not, you would not want in all really, to consider even, moving to Kenia in itself actually.


other than that Madame,

all I can say is,

a bientot,

and wishfully too, 'until next time'.


sincerely yours,

Georges